KXEO – Mexico’s News Leader
Here is what is NEWS in Mid-Missouri today:
KXEO – Mexico’s News Leader
Here is what is NEWS elsewhere today:
- Fri, 22 May 2015 11:00:26 +0000: Is multi-hybrid planting in your future? - Brownfield Ag News
If variability in your fields is costing you bushels and dollars at harvest time, then multi-hybrid planting—placing specific hybrids at optimum zones in the field—may be part of the solution. Keaton Krueger is an ag technology specialist with Winfield. He’s been working with Iowa-based SciMax Solutions this spring on a multi-hybrid planting project. They’ve used... Read more »
The post Is multi-hybrid planting in your future? appeared first on http://brownfieldagnews.com.
- Thu, 21 May 2015 23:20:58 +0000: TPA moves one step closer in Senate - Brownfield Ag News
Trade Promotion Authority cleared what looks like the final hurdle before a full vote in the Senate. The legislation was advanced on a 62-38 cloture vote with 13 Democrats joining 49 Republicans in support. The measure was held-up until Majority Leader Mitch McConnell agreed to bring legislation to renew the charter for the Import-Export... Read more »
The post TPA moves one step closer in Senate appeared first on http://brownfieldagnews.com.
- Thu, 21 May 2015 22:04:29 +0000: AgReliant collaboration provides access to weather data - Brownfield Ag News
A seed company and a weather prediction company are coming together to give farmers access to vitally important weather information. Noah Freeman, precision ag technologies manager for AgReliant Genetics says weather directly impacts every element of a farmer’s business and the collaboration between AgReliant Genetics and Weather Trends International will give farmers access to the... Read more »
The post AgReliant collaboration provides access to weather data appeared first on http://brownfieldagnews.com.
- Thu, 21 May 2015 21:36:37 +0000: Agreement expands Geographical Indications - Brownfield Ag News
The use of names like parmesan and champagne could be more restricted under a deal signed Thursday. Delegates to the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) diplomatic conference on the Lisbon Agreement signed a pact expanding the protection of appellations of origin to include geographical indications and expanding the protections granted under the international registry. Geographical... Read more »
The post Agreement expands Geographical Indications appeared first on http://brownfieldagnews.com.
- Thu, 21 May 2015 21:33:47 +0000: Grain inspection bill advances - Brownfield Ag News
A bipartisan bill to reauthorize the federal Grain Standards Act has passed the Senate Agriculture Committee and includes steps the US Ag Secretary would have to take to avoid port shipment slowdowns. Sponsored by Senate Ag Chairman Pat Roberts of Kansas and Ranking Chair Debbie Stabenow of Michigan, the bill would require the Secretary to... Read more »
The post Grain inspection bill advances appeared first on http://brownfieldagnews.com.
- Fri, 22 May 2015 10:58:21 +0000: Late rally falls short for Central Missouri softball at NCAA’s - Missourinet
The Jennies offense was stifled for six innings before they tried to stage a late rally that ultimately came up short in a 4-1 loss to Adelphi in the Division II Softball Championship opener for both teams. The Jennies now drop in to the loser’s bracket of the tournament and will face California (Pa.) on […]
- Fri, 22 May 2015 10:55:31 +0000: Offense struggles as Southeast Missouri State falls at the OVC Tourney - Missourinet
Top-seeded Southeast Missouri fell to No. 6 Belmont in game five of the 2015 Ohio Valley Conference Tournament Thursday evening, 7-2. Southeast is now 33-22 on the season and Belmont is 29-27. No. 1 Southeast Missouri will play No. 5 Jacksonville State Friday morning at 11 a.m. If the Redhawks win that game, they will […]
- Fri, 22 May 2015 10:50:30 +0000: Missouri State extends winning streak to 14 with MVC Tourney win - Missourinet
Missouri State scored seven times in the sixth inning of its MVC Championship matchup with Wichita State to pave the way to an 8-1 victory over the host Shockers Thursday evening at Eck Stadium. Jon Harris pitched 7.0 shutout innings, while Eric Cheray recorded three hits and drove in three runs to help the Bears […]
- Fri, 22 May 2015 10:47:08 +0000: Top seeded Billikens blasted in Atlantic 10 Tournament opener - Missourinet
Saint Louis baseball (35-20) fell to the VCU Rams 14-3 in their first game of the Atlantic 10 Championship. Clay Smith (8-4) had the loss. VCU opened the scoring in the first with a three-run opening frame. Saint Louis scored in the bottom of the second with a sacrifice fly from Jake Henson. The Rams […]
- Fri, 22 May 2015 10:43:17 +0000: Mizzou baseball eliminated by Alabama at the SEC Tournament - Missourinet
Alabama catcher Will Haynie hit a go-ahead solo homer in the bottom of the seventh inning as Mizzou baseball was eliminated from the SEC Tournament with a 4-3 loss on Thursday morning (May 21) at Hoover Metropolitan Stadium. The loss drops the Tigers to 30-28 on the season while Alabama improves to 32-27. Freshman starter […]
- Thu, 21 May 2015 23:10:52 +0000: Police name suspect in arson, quadruple homicide - CNN.com - U.S.
The torture-killings in one of Washington's poshest neighborhoods may be solved by DNA on a pizza.
- Thu, 21 May 2015 19:52:42 +0000: Top 10 U.S. beaches named - CNN.com - U.S.
- Thu, 21 May 2015 19:24:52 +0000: Denver mom's shaming video draws sharply contrasting reactions - CNN.com - U.S.
A Denver mother's video of her public shaming of her daughter is drawing millions of views of Facebook, and both compliments and criticism of the mother.
- Thu, 21 May 2015 18:42:49 +0000: School refuses grieving family's graduation request - CNN.com - U.S.
The family of a high school student who passed away in South Carolina is requesting that the school honor her in a special way. WHNS has more.
- Thu, 21 May 2015 18:40:11 +0000: Grammy winning rapper helps save driver's life - CNN.com - U.S.
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony rapper Layzie Bone helped save a driver's life in Wyoming after the man went into a diabetic shock and lost control of his car. CNN affiliate KCWY reports.
OR, CHECK OUT THESE LINKS:
Mexico Ledger Mexico School District
Fulton Sun Fulton School District
Centralia Fireside Guard Centralia School District
Vandalia News Leader Van-Far School District
Monroe County Appeal Paris School District
Moberly Monitor Index Moberly School District