KXEO – Mexico’s News Leader
Here is what is NEWS in Mid-Missouri today:
KXEO – Mexico’s News Leader
Here is what is NEWS elsewhere today:
- Mon, 29 Jun 2015 21:51:43 +0000: Crop damage varies across the state - Brownfield Ag News
Crop damage from flooding is widespread in Indiana. Farm Service Agency administrator Julia Wickard says now that the Prevented Plant Deadlines have passed the next step is up to farmers. “Right now the real critical component is for producers who either have prevented planting or failed acreage to notify county offices immediately,” she says. “Let... Read more »
The post Crop damage varies across the state appeared first on http://brownfieldagnews.com.
- Mon, 29 Jun 2015 21:50:32 +0000: Making hay between the showers in Wisconsin - Brownfield Ag News
Another week of working between the rain showers in Wisconsin last week. First crop hay is now 93 percent harvested up 8 points from a week ago and 6 points ahead of the five-year average. The first crop was very thick and lodged in some areas. 20 percent of the second crop has been made... Read more »
The post Making hay between the showers in Wisconsin appeared first on http://brownfieldagnews.com.
- Mon, 29 Jun 2015 21:35:21 +0000: Crop conditions continue to deteriorate - Brownfield Ag News
Excess moisture and continued flooding are the biggest contributors to the state’s declining crop conditions. According to the latest weekly crop and weather report just 48 percent of the state’s corn crop is rated good to excellent and 21 percent is rated very poor to poor. Soybean planting is not yet completed with 96 percent... Read more »
The post Crop conditions continue to deteriorate appeared first on http://brownfieldagnews.com.
- Mon, 29 Jun 2015 21:34:27 +0000: Supreme Court strikes-down power plant emissions rule - Brownfield Ag News
The U.S. Supreme Court has struck down President Obama’s 2011 Mercury emissions regulations on coal-fired power plants. 23 states, a number of power companies and coal interests brought the suit saying the cost of implementing the rule outweighed the benefits to human health. In a 5-4 ruling, the high court said the Environmental Protection... Read more »
The post Supreme Court strikes-down power plant emissions rule appeared first on http://brownfieldagnews.com.
- Mon, 29 Jun 2015 21:30:04 +0000: President Obama signs TPA & TAA - Brownfield Ag News
President Obama has signed H.R. 2146 renewing Trade Promotion Authority and H.R. 1295 which extends Trade Adjustment Assistance and several trade preference programs. The two measures set the stage for the Administration to proceed with negotiations for the Trans Pacific Partnership trade deal.
The post President Obama signs TPA & TAA appeared first on http://brownfieldagnews.com.
- Mon, 29 Jun 2015 21:34:55 +0000: Missouri woman charged with murdering mother back from Wisconsin - Missourinet
The woman accused of murdering her mother in Springfield earlier this month has pleaded not guilty to that crime. Gypsy Blancharde entered her plea this morning in a Greene County courtroom. She was recently returned from Wisconsin, where she was caught with her boyfriend, Nicholas Godejohn of Big Bend, Wisconsin. Missourinet affiliate KTTS in Springfield […]
- Mon, 29 Jun 2015 14:02:33 +0000: Early crash kills chance for Edwards repeat; McMurray holds station in points - Missourinet
(NASCAR)— Bob Priddy, Contributing Editor — Columbia’s Carl Edwards hopes for a repeat win on the road course in Sonoma, California ended early when a crash on a restart lap eliminated him and David Ragan as they dueled for sixth place. Edwards had tried to pass Ragan on the inside of a right hand […]
- Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:14:47 +0000: Cardinals survive rain delays to complete sweep of Cubs - Missourinet
Carlos Martinez pitched six innings of one-run ball and the St. Louis Cardinals completed a three-game sweep of the Chicago Cubs with a 4-1 win on a rainy Sunday night at Busch Stadium. The hottest team in baseball overcame more than two hours of delays to win their ninth straight home game for the first […]
- Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:12:09 +0000: Salvador Perez leads Royals to finish sweep of Oakland - Missourinet
Salvador Perez homered and knocked in three runs as the Kansas City Royals completed a three-game sweep of the Oakland Athletics with a 5-3 victory in Sunday’s series finale. Omar Infante and Alex Rios had an RBI each to help the Royals earn their first sweep in Oakland since July 28-30, 2008 and win for […]
- Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:09:48 +0000: Missouri State’s Mather wins Missouri Golf Association Amateur - Missourinet
Rising senior and No. 5-seed Mitch Mather of the Missouri State men’s golf team defeated 11th-seeded classmate Joey Johnson 4-and-3 to win the 108th Missouri Golf Association Amateur Championship at Buffalo Ridge Springs Golf Course Sunday. The victory for Mather is his first of his career in the event, which is open to amateur golfers […]
- Mon, 29 Jun 2015 19:58:31 +0000: A transient way of life - CNN.com - U.S.
Tattoos cover their faces and bodies -- marks of permanence to contrast their transient lifestyle. Some wear their hair in dreadlocks; others wear worn bandanas around their necks.
- Mon, 29 Jun 2015 18:26:52 +0000: American teen charged with supporting ISIS - CNN.com - U.S.
Federal officials on Monday arrested a New Jersey man who was allegedly plotting to provide material support to ISIS.
- Mon, 29 Jun 2015 16:53:28 +0000: Source: Matt was slowing me down, Sweat says - CNN.com - U.S.
Three weeks after their prison break, Richard Matt and David Sweat have been caught -- with one now dead, the other critically wounded.
- Mon, 29 Jun 2015 16:22:21 +0000: Wise words for angry young men - CNN.com - U.S.
- Mon, 29 Jun 2015 16:04:17 +0000: North Carolina prison worker accused of helping killer escape - CNN.com - U.S.
Another convicted murderer escaped from prison, with the help of a correctional officer with whom he was having sex, authorities say. This time the drama unfolded in North Carolina.
OR, CHECK OUT THESE LINKS:
Mexico Ledger Mexico School District
Fulton Sun Fulton School District
Centralia Fireside Guard Centralia School District
Vandalia News Leader Van-Far School District
Monroe County Appeal Paris School District
Moberly Monitor Index Moberly School District