KXEO – Mexico’s News Leader
Here is what is NEWS in Mid-Missouri today:
KXEO – Mexico’s News Leader
Here is what is NEWS elsewhere today:
- Sun, 21 Sep 2014 23:27:55 +0000: National Farm Safety and Health Week - Brownfield Ag News
Since President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the first National Farm Safety Week proclamation in 1944, National Farm Safety and Health Week has been recognized by Presidential proclamation from every President since then. On Friday, September 19, President Obama issued the proclamation, proclaiming September 21-27, 2014 as National Farm Safety and Health Week. “And this year’s... Read more »
- Sat, 20 Sep 2014 11:26:48 +0000: Brock Grain Systems - Brownfield Ag News
While some are looking for immediate grain storage solutions for this falls harvest, others are looking ahead to 2015. Dave Dell, Global Marketing and Sales Director for Brock Grain Systems talked with Brownfield’s Dave Russell at Farm Science Review about storage systems and what farmers are looking for today in a grain system.
- Sat, 20 Sep 2014 10:48:45 +0000: One more time before harvest - Brownfield Ag News
For Brian George, Regional Sales Manager for Seed Consultants, spending time at Farm Science Review is an opportunity to not only talk with current customers, but potential customer’s, one more time before fall harvest begins. Brownfield’s Dave Russell talked with Brian about current conditions, to what to watch for in this year’s crop, to looking... Read more »
- Sat, 20 Sep 2014 10:12:15 +0000: Steyer Seeds makes big donation - Brownfield Ag News
Steyer Seeds presented the Stephanie Spielman Fund with a check for $160,493 during the 2014 Farm Science Review. Brownfield’s Dave Russell talked with Ben Steyer, V.P. of Sales and Marketing for Steyer Seeds about the donation and more.
- Fri, 19 Sep 2014 22:11:30 +0000: A good looking corn crop - Brownfield Ag News
Harvest is just underway for Swayzee, Ind. farmer Doug Morrow. He says so far – his corn is doing better than he expected. “We started on corn,” he says. “It’s coming out of the field at 28 percent. I believe it is going to be a good crop and what we’ve taken out so far... Read more »
- Mon, 22 Sep 2014 00:30:08 +0000: Royals take a step closer to postseason play with a win over Detroit to avoid a sweep - Missourinet
Nori Aoki hit a two-run triple, and the Royals were able to beat the Detroit Tigers 5-2 to avoid a sweep Kansas City pulled to within 1.5 games of Detroit for the division. The Royals also maintained their position for a wild card with a 1.5 game lead over Seattle. Aoki’s tiebreaking triple in the fourth scored Omar […]
- Mon, 22 Sep 2014 00:24:26 +0000: Davis motors the Chiefs run game as Smith throws three TDs in win over ‘Phins - Missourinet
Alex Smith led touchdown drives of 62, 76 and 66 yards in a three of four possessions as the Chiefs took leads of 14-0 and 21-10. Knile Davis, filling in for the injured Jamaal Charles ran for 132 in helping Kansas City to their first win of the season, 34-15 over Miami. Smith went 19 for 25 for […]
- Mon, 22 Sep 2014 00:14:03 +0000: Dallas matches their biggest comeback in franchise history to beat the Rams after falling behind 21-0. - Missourinet
Terrance Williams scored the go-ahead touchdown late in the fourth quarter, and Bruce Carter returned an interception 25 yards for a TD on the next snap, as the Dallas Cowboys beat the Rams 34-31. The Rams jumped out to a 21-0 lead including a pick six of their own off Tony Romo, when Janoris Jenkins stepped […]
- Sun, 21 Sep 2014 02:04:07 +0000: Mizzou’s Morse, “This is our ‘come to Jesus’ week.” Team captain guarantees best week of practice coming up for South Carolina (VIDEO) - Missourinet
When the Missouri Tigers gain close to 500 yards, like they did against Indiana on Saturday at Faurot Field, (498 to be exact), they’re going to win the football game. That would have been the consensus coming into week four. Yet, it didn’t happen. The Tigers find themselves on the short end of a 31-27 […]
- Sun, 21 Sep 2014 00:51:04 +0000: Mizzou suffers first loss of the season as Indiana scores a touchdown late after Baggett gave Tigers the lead - Missourinet
4th Quarter Recap The Tigers answered the Indiana scored with a 71 yard drive capped by a one yard pass from Maty Mauk to tight end Sean Culkin. The score was set up thanks to a 19-yard pass from Mauk to Bud Sasser. Mauk had three defenders closing in and he threw off his back […]
- Mon, 22 Sep 2014 00:32:46 +0000: White House fence jumper has PTSD, former stepson says - CNN.com - U.S.
An Iraq war veteran who was arrested after jumping a White House fence suffers from PTSD, his former stepson told CNN Sunday.
- Mon, 22 Sep 2014 00:30:50 +0000: Police: Suspect in trooper slaying planned for months - CNN.com - U.S.
The self-taught survivalist accused of killing one Pennsylvania state trooper and wounding another planned the ambush for months, police said.
- Sun, 21 Sep 2014 22:59:34 +0000: Watch Monday's show! - CNN.com - U.S.
September 22, 2014
- Sun, 21 Sep 2014 22:08:26 +0000: Missing girl's parents: Please help us - CNN.com - U.S.
The father of missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham held up his daughter's favorite stuffed rabbit for reporters to see.
- Sun, 21 Sep 2014 21:52:26 +0000: It's going to get crowded around Mars - CNN.com - U.S.
NASA says its latest Mars-exploring spacecraft is on track to fire up its thrusters and enter orbit this Sunday night, completing a 10-month journey of 442 million miles.
OR, CHECK OUT THESE LINKS:
Mexico Ledger Mexico School District
Fulton Sun Fulton School District
Centralia Fireside Guard Centralia School District
Vandalia News Leader Van-Far School District
Monroe County Appeal Paris School District
Moberly Monitor Index Moberly School District