KXEO – Mexico’s News Leader
Here is what is NEWS in Mid-Missouri today:
- Sat, 18 May 2013 14:33:23 +0000: Severe Weather Poised To Possibly Strike Mid-Missouri Early Next Week - pro.kwwr-fm.tritonflex.com - Area News
Monday into Tuesday look to be best times
- Sat, 18 May 2013 14:27:26 +0000: Mexico Convenience Store Robbed - pro.kwwr-fm.tritonflex.com - Area News
Man allegedly leans across counter, takes money
- Sat, 18 May 2013 14:25:00 +0000: Three Paris Teens Injured In Friday Wreck - pro.kwwr-fm.tritonflex.com - Area News
Vehicle ran off road and overturned
- Fri, 17 May 2013 16:35:47 +0000: Fulton Man Threatens Family with Sword - pro.kwwr-fm.tritonflex.com - Area News
Victim chases him out with gun
- Fri, 17 May 2013 16:34:08 +0000: MO AG Requests GPS Tracking for Bruce Cole - pro.kwwr-fm.tritonflex.com - Area News
Chris Koster says ex-Mamtek CEO needs better monitoring
KXEO – Mexico’s News Leader
Here is what is NEWS elsewhere today:
- Sat, 18 May 2013 11:00:20 +0000: Selecting the right hay for your horse - Brownfield Ag News
University of Nebraska Extension educator Monte Stauffer says he gets questions year-around from horse owners as to the type and quality of hay they should be feeding to their horses. Stauffer says there are several factors to consider. AUDIO:...
- Fri, 17 May 2013 21:44:50 +0000: Unmanned aircraft could be a good thing in agriculture - Brownfield Ag News
A number of states have introduced legislation and three have passed bills prohibiting the use of unmanned aircraft in their states. But there are proponents who say unmanned aircraft could be used for all sorts of good including agriculture....
- Fri, 17 May 2013 21:26:27 +0000: Exec VP of Nebraska Cattlemen stepping down - Brownfield Ag News
The executive vice president of Nebraska Cattlemen (NC) is leaving for his home state of Oklahoma. Michael Kelsey will become the new executive vice president of the Oklahoma Cattlemen’s Association. He has been the top executive for Nebraska...
- Fri, 17 May 2013 21:00:28 +0000: Illinois Soybean says House bill lacks flexiblity - Brownfield Ag News
Planting flexibility and market orientation fall short in the House Ag Farm bill, according to the Illinois Soybean Association (ISA). ISA Chairman Bill Wykes, a soybean farmer in Yorkville, Illinois, says unlike the Senate’s Agricultural Risk...
- Fri, 17 May 2013 20:56:23 +0000: Soybeans, nearby corn up on commercials - Brownfield Ag News
Soybeans were higher on commercial and technical buying. Unknown destinations bought 138,000 tons of combined old and new crop U.S. beans and China picked up 120,000 tons of new crop. Out of the purchase by unknown, 18,000 tons is for 2012/13...
- Sun, 19 May 2013 13:05:16 +0000: Royals and Cardinals lose Saturday night - Missourinet
A’s starter Tommy Milone threw more than 50 pitches before recording the first out of the second inning, but he overcame his rough start to outduel Royals starter Ervin Santana as the A’s scored twice in the sixth inning to beat the Royals 2-1 on Saturday night. The Royals loaded the bases with no outs [...]
- Sun, 19 May 2013 12:51:27 +0000: Mizzou baseball gets into SEC Tournament as 12 seed - Missourinet
SEC Tournament Seeding #1 Vanderbilt (.897) #2 LSU (.767) #3 Arkansas (.621) #4 South Carolina (.586) #5 Mississippi State (.533) #6 Ole Miss (.500) #7 Alabama (.483) #8 Florida (.467) #9 Texas A&M (.448) #10 Auburn (.433) #11 Kentucky (.367) #12 Missouri (.333) Tuesday, May 21 Game 1 9:30 a.m. #6 Ole Miss vs. [...]
- Sun, 19 May 2013 12:47:52 +0000: Garcia on the shelf with a sore shoulder - Missourinet
St. Louis Cardinals starter Jaime Garcia has been placed on the 15-day disabled list with a left shoulder strain. General manager John Mozeliak says the team became aware of the issue about a week ago and had hoped Garcia could work through it. He was charged with six runs and six hits over 5.1 innings [...]
- Sun, 19 May 2013 12:45:12 +0000: Mizzou will face Hofstra in softball regional final today at 1 p.m. - Missourinet
Hofstra went off for five runs, all on home runs, in the top of the 10th inning to record an 8-4 win over Oregon State in game five of the NCAA Columbia Regional Saturday at University Field. Mizzou (37-11) will face Hofstra in the championship on today at 1 p.m. A Hofstra win in the [...]
- Sun, 19 May 2013 12:37:22 +0000: Central Missouri knocked of NCAA baseball tournament - Missourinet
Central Missouri fell behind early, and couldn’t dig out of the hole falling 4-1 to Southern Arkansas in the Central Regional. For the Mules Samuel Domingue was one for four with a run scored. Kyle Grieshaber was one for three with a run driven in. Trevor Jones had the only multiple hit game going two [...]
- Sun, 19 May 2013 19:07:17 +0000: Student killed by cop's bullet honored - CNN.com - U.S.
Sunday's graduation ceremony at Hofstra University was a bittersweet affair marked by a moment of silence for a 21-year-old student killed by a police officer two days ago.
- Sun, 19 May 2013 17:07:49 +0000: Mystery anteater birth, no mate required - CNN.com - U.S.
How does a giant anteater get pregnant and give birth without her mate?
- Sun, 19 May 2013 17:06:19 +0000: Car plows into parade crowd, trapping some - CNN.com - U.S.
A 1997 Cadillac plowed into a parade crowd in Virginia, injuring dozens of spectators and leaving others pinned underneath the car.
- Sun, 19 May 2013 17:05:44 +0000: Hero cop charged with rape - CNN.com - U.S.
A former "top cop," who had the honor of sitting next to first lady Michelle Obama during a televised presidential speech four years ago, is facing rape allegations.
- Sun, 19 May 2013 15:04:09 +0000: Bright explosion on moon visible from Earth - CNN.com - U.S.
A meteoroid struck the surface of the moon recently, causing an explosion that was visible on Earth without the aid of a telescope, NASA reported Friday. But don't be alarmed if you didn't see it; it only lasted about a second.
OR, CHECK OUT THESE LINKS:
Mexico Ledger Mexico School District
Fulton Sun Fulton School District
Centralia Fireside Guard Centralia School District
Vandalia News Leader Van-Far School District
Monroe County Appeal Paris School District
Moberly Monitor Index Moberly School District