Two Electrical Fires in Mexico Over the Weekend

Two electrical fires were reported in Mexico over the weekend by the Little Dixie Fire Protection District.

The first happened Saturday Night on the 19000 block of Audrain Road 9306.

The fire was coming from a clothes dryer.

No injuries reported.

The second fire took place yesterday (Sunday) morning around 8:23 at a house on 556 Oak Street.

According to Little Dixie a small amount of smoldering insulation and some of the flooring of the house caught on fire.

The house had minor fire and smoke damage, no injuries were reported.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s