Mexico Public Safety responded to the following calls for service yesterday (Tuesday):
- Stealing or theft on Medical Park Drive
- Threats in the 600 block of East Holt
- Found property in the 200 block of West Monroe
- Verbal domestic in the 600 block of Marine Drive
- Fraud in the 3000 block of South Clark
- 2 reports of shoplifting in the 4800 block of South Clark
- Physical domestics in the 1000 block of Macfarlane and in the 300 block of Howell Manor Court
- Stealing or theft in the 1700 block of East Liberty
Officers also arrested 28-year old Ethan T. Levings on a Montgomery County warrant and 43-year old Melissa M. McCann on a Callaway County warrant and an Audrain County warrant.
Officers responded to a non-injury accident in the 4700 block of East Liberty just after 8:00 last (Tuesday) night.
75-year old Shirley Dawson of Vandalia missed the driveway of a business and drove into a drainage ditch.
The vehicle was pulled from the ditch and driven from the scene.