Mexico Public Safety responded to the following calls for service between Friday and Sunday:
- 2 reports of stolen vehicles, one in the 700 block of North Jefferson, the other in the 600 block of West Jackson
- Runaway juvenile in the 1500 block of Ashley Court
- Physical domestic in the 1500 block of West Street
- Found property in the 100 block of East Summit
- Shoplifting in the 4800 block of South Clark
- Fight in progress in the 400 block of West Monroe
- Two reports of verbal domestics, one in the 700 block of South Morris, the other in the 1500 block of West Street
On Friday, officers investigated a non-injury accident at Promenade and Trinity Streets that happened when 21-year old Ashley Withrow of Vandalia turned from Promenade onto Trinity and struck a utility pole.
On Saturday, officers responded to a non-injury accident in the 1300 block of North Clark that happened when 77-year old Sharon Mayrand of Mexico lost control of her vehicle and struck a parked vehicle.
Officers arrested 24-year old Cember A. Glynnell Saturday on eight Audrain County warrants.