Mexico Public Safety responded to the following calls for service yesterday (Monday):
- Verbal domestic in the 1500 block of West Street
- Suspicious activity in the 600 block of East Monroe
- Non-injury accident at South Olive & Boulevard
- Suspicious person in the 500 block of North Western
- Non-injury assault in the 1000 block of South Elmwood
Officers also arrested 32-year old Mary C. Angell for violating an order of protection and property damage and 31-year old Desmond Hall for 4th degree assault.