Mexico Public Safety responded to the following calls for service yesterday (Thursday):
- Verbal domestic in the 1100 block of East Jackson
- Vehicle break-in in the 600 block of Quisenberry
- Shoplifting in the 4800 block of South Clark
- Child abuse or neglect in the 1200 block of North Western
- Non-injury accident at Abat & Curtis
Officers also arrested 39-year old Sarah J. Martinez on an Audrain County warrant.
Due to the observance of Washington’s Birthday on Monday, the next report will be on Tuesday, February 21st.