Mexico Public Safety reports the arrest of 37-year-old Sandra L. Ennis on Friday, May 5, 2023, for Trespassing and Resisting Arrest.
- 24-year-old Andrew A. Newbrough was arrested on Friday, May 5, 2023, for Fourth Degree Domestic Assault.
- 23-year-old Styles M. Fountain was arrested on Saturday, May 6, 2023, for a Christian County warrant.
- 24-year-old Victoria L. Loyd was arrested on Saturday, May 6, 2023, for P & P warrant.
- 20-year-old Jzeyeshawn A. Palmer was arrested on Sunday, May 7, 2023 for a Callaway County warrant.
Calls for service:
Mexico Public Safety responded to the following calls for service over the weekend starting on Friday, May 5, 2023:
- Trespassing on East Holt and at Harwood.
- A runaway juvenile on West Love.
- Drug activity in progress at Northeast Park/Grand.
- Fight in progress on West Liberty.
Public Safety went to the following calls for service on Saturday, May 6, 2023:
- Fight in progress at East Monroe.
- Suspicious person on West Breckenridge Drive.
- Stolen vehicle reported at Omar.
- Stealing or theft on West Maple.
- Animal abuse/neglect at Fairground Road.
- Missing person on Park Crest.
- Stealing or theft at South Jefferson.
- Property damage on West Monroe.
- Domestic physical incident at the Vance Road apartment building.
- Suspicious person on South Muldrow.
- Trespassing at Summit.
Mexico Public Safety went to the following calls for service yesterday (Sunday):
- Shots fired reported at West Breckenridge/Coal and on South Clark.
- Runaway juvenile at West Boulevard.
- Suspicious person on West Liberty and at the South Park apartment building and at Hardin Park.
- Stealing or theft at 4820 South Clark.
A two-car accident on Maple and Western on Saturday, May 6, 2023. According to the Mexico Public Safety Department accident report an accident happened vehicle driven by a 16-year-old Laddonia boys stopped at a stop sign at Maple and Western. As the his vehicle began to make a right hand turn it was hit by a vehicle driven by 41-year-old Heather Workes of Mexico. No injuries were reported.