Propane Gas Grill Combustion Causes Major Damage To Fulton Home

An estimated $120,000 in damage is being reported to a Fulton house after a fire yesterday (Monday) afternoon.

According to a news release from the Fulton Fire Department the call came in around 4:30pm in the 700 block of Grand Avenue.

Crews found heavy flames and smoke coming from the home.

The fire was under control in about 20 minutes.

Investigators say the fire began on the front porch near a propane gas grill.

The occupant told investigators he lit the grill and it combusted.

No injuries were reported.

%d bloggers like this: