(Photo Credit To Eric Mattson)
The Mexico Bulldogs Football Team plays their home opener tonight (Friday) against the Southern Boone Eagles.
Both teams come into the week two match up at 0-1.
AM 1340 KXEO will be carrying the game live.
The pre game featuring an interview with Mexico head coach Steve Haag starts around 6:40 with kickoff at 7.
The game will also be streaming live on KXEO.com.
Other week two games include:
- Blair Oaks with their home opener against Lutheran North.
- Boonville hosts Marshall.
- Bowling Green is on the road for a second straight week as they travel to Palmyra.
- The Fulton Hornets travel to California.
- Capital City at home against Battle.
- Centralia Panthers and Hallsville Indians play in Hallsville.
- Helias hosts Hickman.
- Rock Bridge plays Smith-Cotton in Columbia.
- The Hannibal Pirates look for their first win of the year at home against Jefferson City.
- South Callaway travels to Hermann.
- Kirksville goes to Chillicothe.
- Louisiana hosts Crystal City.
- North Callaway takes a road trip to Macon to face the Tigers.
- Mark Twain travels to Winfield.
- The Mexico Bulldogs have their home opener against Southern Boone.
- Missouri Military Academy is away playing Confluence Prep.
- Moberly goes to Osage.
- Monroe City is at home playing Montgomery County.
- The Paris Coyotes have their home opener against Slater.
The Missouri Tigers dominated in their home opener against South Dakota last (Thursday) night in Columbia winning 35-10.
Quarterback Brady Cook played the first half and threw for 172 yards and a touchdown while running for another score.
Redshirt freshman Sam Horn took over in the second half throwing for 54 yards with a touchdown pass and an interception.
Next up the Tigers play Middle Tennessee on Saturday, September 9th at Faurot Field.