Hannibal Couple Safe After Residential Fire

A Hannibal couple escapes a house fire yesterday (Wednesday) with no injuries.

According to the Hannibal Fire Department the fired happened at 1604 Sierra Street at the home of Georgia Cassady and Jeff Brown.

Advertisement

According to reports a passerby noticed smoke coming from the attic of the house, and went and knocked at the door.

Cassady and Brown and their dog were able to get out of the home safely.

The cause of the fire has yet to be determined.

Leave a Reply