Sturgeon Rental Home Destroyed by Fire

A Sturgeon home is a complete loss after a fire caused by a space heater plugged into an overloaded electrical socket.

Fire officials report it happened on Tuesday night around 4, at a rental property next to Sturgeon’s Heuer’s Country Store.

The woman who lived at the house was uninjured.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s