No Injuries in Mexico House Fire That Started in Bathroom

No injuries in a Mexico house fire in the 900 block of Carrico yesterday (Thursday) afternoon.

According to Mexico Public Safety it started in the bathroom and spread to a sitting area located at the back of the home.

A resident had soldering a water pipe when some material around pipe caught fire.

The resident thought they fire had been extinguished, and left to get additional work materials.

The bathroom suffered severe fire damage while the rest home received some smoke and heat damage.

MPSD fire truck 2

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s