Fifty Thousand in Damage In Accidental Fulton House Fire

The cause of a Fulton house fire on Saturday night is being ruled as accidental by the Fulton Fire Department.

It happened at a home on 104 West 10th Street, and three of the occupants were at home and awaken by smoke however were able to get out safely.

A candle in the room is thought to be where it started and fifty thousand dollars in damage is estimated.

Fulton West Street Fire 2

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s