Van Catches Fire Inside of Mexico Storage Building on North Jefferson

Significant damage to a van is being reported after it caught fire inside of a storage building in the 200 block of North Jefferson on Saturday morning.

According to Mexico Public Safety it happened just after 10:30, the fire happened when the owner of the van was working on it and attempted to start it.

The storage area and items around the van suffered some smoke and water damage.

No injuries in the incident.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s