Minor Burns To Woman in Mexico Kitchen Fire

A Mexico resident is recovering from a minor burn and minor damage is being reported to a stove after kitchen fire on Saturday night in Mexico.

According to Mexico Public Safety it happened around 8:12 in the 600 block of West Boulevard.

Public Safety reports that some grease on a stovetop had caught fire, however the resident had most of it extinguished with flour upon their arrival.

The resident suffered a minor burn on her arm, but did not require medical attention according to public safety.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s