Boy Accused Of Playing With Gas and Lighter Causing Shed Fire in Mexico

An eight year old boy is recovering from minor injuries after starting a fire at a shed last (Tuesday) in Mexico.

Public Safety responded to the fire in the 900 block of Emmons and found flames coming through the roof.

Advertisement

The fire was put out with the shed and contents suffering significant fire damage along with a nearby tree being partially burned as well.

Police say the boy was playing with gasoline and a lighter when the fire started.

Leave a Reply