Tripped Circuit Breaker Cause Of House Fire On West Boulevard In Mexico On Friday Afternoon

No injuries reported after a house fire in the 1700 block of West Boulevard in Mexico on Friday afternoon.

According to Mexico Public Safety it happened just after 4pm after a circuit breaker tripped in a home and filled the house with smoke.

Advertisement

Responding personnel found fire burning through the siding on the back of the home near some electrical wiring in the wall.

The fire was contained and extinguished in that area with the outside wall suffering significant fire damage but no damage inside the house according to Public Safety.

Leave a Reply