Unattended Cooking Likely Cause Of Apartment Fire At Howell Manor Court In Mexico

Moderate fire damage is being reported to a kitchen of an apartment at Howell Manor Court last (Wednesday) night in Mexico.

The Mexico Public Safety Department responded to the fire just after midnight.

Advertisement

The resident stated he was heating a pan of grease and stepped out of the kitchen for a short amount of time.

When he returned, he found the fire on the stovetop and surrounding cabinetry.

There were no injuries from the incident.

Leave a Reply