Applications for Absentee Voting are Now Available

Voters can request absentee ballots from their local election authority, usually your county clerk, in person, by mail, by fax or by e-mail.

Relatives within the second degree (spouse, parents and children) may complete an absentee ballot application, in person, on behalf of the voter who wishes to vote absentee.