Mexico Public Safety reports the arrest of 45-year-old Trafton C. Clark on Friday, April 28, 2023 for a Pittfield, Illinois warrant.
Calls for service:
Mexico Public Safety responded to the following calls for service over the weekend starting on Friday on Friday, April 28, 2023:
- Suspicious vehicle at the South Jefferson apartment building and at West Monroe and on Springdale/Omar.
- Vehicle break-in at East Jackson.
- Threats on South Abat and at North Jefferson.
- Domestic verbal incident on South Clark.
- Assault with no-injury at Curtis.
- Suspicious person on West Buchanan and on Western and at West Whitley.
- Stealing or theft at 1109 East Liberty and on Pleasant.
- Driving without a valid license at West Jackson.
- Property damage on Southern Hills.
- Harassment at West Monroe.
- Public Safety responded to these calls on Saturday, April 29, 2023:
- Vehicle break-in on Woodlawn and at Mars.
- Threats at West Monroe.
- Suspicious person at West Monroe.
- Unwanted subject on West Jackson.
- Mexico Public Safety went to these calls yesterday (Sunday):
- Stealing or theft at 4820 South Clark.
- Property damage on East Breckenridge.
- Careless and imprudent driver at South Trinity.
- Domestic verbal incident on Michigan.
- Suspicious person at Eastholm.
A two-car accident on South Clark at Oak Lane on Sunday, April 30, 2023. According to the Mexico Public Safety accident report it happened when a 17-year-old Mexico resident was in vehicle waiting behind an stopped vehicle on South Clark and was rear-ended by a vehicle driven by 30-year-old Veronica Leesen of New Bloomfield. The 17-year-old was listed as injured, however did not need to be transported to the hospital.
A two-car accident on Friday, April 28, 2023, on West Monroe at North Wade Street. According to the accident report it happened when a vehicle driven by 46-year-old Chance Vaught of Auxvasse crossed West Monroe failing to keep a proper lookout and collided with the front of a vehicle driven by 79-year-old Jimmie Summers of St. Charles. No injuries were reported.