The Mexico Bulldogs will look to make it two wins in a row tonight (Friday) when they host the Hannibal Pirates in week five of high school football season.
The Bulldogs come into the game at 1-3 after picking up the first victory of the season on the road last week in Marshall.
The Hannibal Pirates are 3-1 and have won three straight after a week one loss to Helias.
KXEO will be broadcasting the game live.
Pre game featuring an interview with Mexico head coach Steve Haag starts around 6:40 with kickoff at 7.
The game will also be streaming on KXEO.com.
It is the halfway point of the regular season for high school football tonight (Friday). Some of the week five Friday Night Lights games include:
- Boonville hosting Blair Oaks.
- Bowling Green puts their undefeated streak on the line against Montgomery County.
- California is on the road playing Osage.
- The battle of Jefferson City takes place at the Jefferson City high school as the Jays host Capital City.
- Monroe City is at home against the Centralia Panthers.
- Hickman hosts Smith-Cotton.
- Helias goes to Rock Bridge.
- Fulton is on the road playing Moberly.
- Hallsville is at home against Eldon.
- Mexico Bulldogs plays host to the Hannibal Pirates.
- Marshall on the road at Kirksville.
- South Callaway hosts Louisiana.
- Macon goes to Highland.
- North Callaway is at home against Mark Twain.
- In eight man football the Paris Coyotes are on the road playing Schulyer County.
All games have a 7pm kickoff.
The St. Louis Cardinals were shut out 6-0 in the series finale with the Milwaukee Brewers yesterday (Thursday) at Busch Stadium.
The Brewers magic number to clinch the National League Central is two with nine games to play.
The Cardinals have now been shut out 12 times this season.