The Mexico Bulldogs will be in Fulton tonight (Friday) playing the Hornets in the 133rd Highway 54 Bowl.
The Bulldogs come into the game with a record 1-4 while Fulton is looking for their first win of the season.
The game will be broadcast live on AM 1340 KXEO with the pre-game interview featuring head coach
Steve Haag starting around 6:40 and kickoff at 7.
The game will also be streamed on KXEO.com.
Other games from week six for tonight’s Friday Night Lights:
- Blair Oaks hosts Seaman (Kansas).
- Boonville travels to California.
- Bowling Green looks to go 6-0 when they play South Callaway.
- It is homecoming for the undefeated Centralia Panthers as they play Clark County.
- Capital City hits the road in a game against Helias.
- Columbia Battle goes to Smith-Cotton.
- Rock Bridge is at home against St. Mary’s South Side.
- Southern Boone hosts Eldon.
- Hallsville is on the road playing Osage.
- Hannibal hosts Kirksville.
- Jefferson City clashes with Hickman.
- Mark Twain travels to Louisiana.
- Macon is on the road at Brookfield.
- Marshall is at home against Moberly.
- Palmyra hosts Monroe City.
- Montgomery County travels to Wright City.
- North Callaway goes to Van-Far.
In eight-man action it will be Paris Coyotes on the road playing Knox County.
In baseball last (Thursday) night the St. Louis Cardinals were shut out 3-0 by the Milwaukee Brewers.
The Kansas City Royals lost 7-3 to the Detroit Tigers.