Mexico Public Safety reports the arrest of 19-year-old Michael M. Whitham on Thursday, October 5, 2023 for two counts of Fourth Degree Assault.
Mexico Public Safety responded to the following calls for service yesterday (Thursday), October 5, 2023:
- Sexual assault at the South Clark apartments.
- Intoxicated person driving on Pleasant.
- Fraud at South Muldrow and at the North Clark apartments.
- Domestic verbal incident on East Liberty.
- Harassment at 4820 South Clark.
- Domestic physical incident on Barrett/Kentucky and at South Western.
- Suspicious person on North Wade and at Pinelawn/Fairground.
- Unwanted subject at West Monroe.
- Suspicious noise on North Washington/Bourne.
A two-accident on Jackson at Muldrow on Thursday, October 5, 2023. According to the Mexico Public Safety Department report it happened when 18-year-old Aiden Brown of Mexico was driving and did not see a vehicle driven by 25-year-old Cooper Mans of Mexico and a collision happened. No injuries were reported.
A two-car accident on Muldrow at Breckenridge. According to the Mexico Public Safety accident report it happened when a vehicle driven by 48-year-old Anthony Belcher of Mexico signaled to make a right hand turn and crossed into the path of a vehicle driven by 22-year-old Maverick Knight of Mexico and a collision happened. No injuries were reported.
A one-vehicle accident Thursday, October 5, 2023 on Trinity at Holt. According to the Mexico Public Safety accident report it happened when a vehicle driven by 94-year-old Robert Pasley was trying to make a left turn onto Holt Street and pressed the brakes to slowdown. Pasley’s foot slipped off the brake pedal, causing him to lose control of the vehicle and collide with a utility pole. No injuries were reported.