Mexico Fire

No one was injured in a house fire on Emmons Street in Mexico last night. [Sunday]

Upon arrival, fire personnel found flames coming from an attic vent and beginning to burn through the wall in the front of the house. The fire was contained with the front wall suffering significant damage.

The residents of the home report smelling burning plastic in the home before their neighbor came to tell them of the fire in the attic. They had been having problems with the circuit breakers in the house.

Leave a Reply