House Fire in Centralia

A house in Centralia has moderate to heavy fire and smoke damage after an incident last (Monday) night.

According to the Little Dixie Fire Protection District it happened around 7 o’clock in the 10,000 block of of Highway T at a single family residence.

No injuries were reported.

The cause of the fire is believed to have been ignited by an electrical short in the attic of the house.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s