Boone County Home with Small Amount of Damage Due to Faulty Porch Light

Only a small amount of damage is being reported to a Boone County Home after a porch light ignites a fire.

According to Boone County Fire Officials it happened this (Friday) morning around 3:30 in the 4300 block of Southview Drive.

The home’s porch light sparked a small fire, no one was injured during the incident.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s