Accidental Garage Fire in Hannibal

A cutting torch used to close to combustibles is the cause of an accidental garage fire in Hannibal last (Wednesday) night.

According to Hannibal Fire Officials it happened around 6:38 in a garage at 3229 St. Mary’s Avenue.

The fire was contained to the inside portion of the garage and all of the occupants of the residence were to get out safely with no injuries.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s