Discarded Fireworks in Trash Can Cause of Columbia Residential Fire

About fifty thousand dollars in damage is being reported to a Columbia home after fireworks were thrown away in a trash can.

Como fire department

According to the Columbia Fire Department they went to a home on 3412 Oakland Place just before 9:30 last (Wednesday) night and found heavy fire coming from an attached two car garage.

Two people were inside at the time of the fire and escaped without injury.

The garage and one vehicle sustained heavy fire damage with minor smoke damage throughout the residence.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s