Likely Cause of House Fire on Union in Mexico Determined

The likely cause of a house fire in the 900 block of Union in Mexico is determined to be the reckless disposal of smoking material.

Mexico Public Safety went to the fire just after 3 yesterday (Wednesday) afternoon where a fire at the back of the house spread into the attic.

Also a line providing electricity to the home had disconnected and started several small fires in the backyard.

The back portion of the home suffered significant fire damage while the rest of the house suffered some water and smoke damage.

There were no reported injuries from the incident, the fire is still under investigation.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s