Cause Of Hannibal Fire Revealed

The Hannibal Fire Department has released the cause of a house fire yesterday morning in the 3300 block of Sunnyside Avenue.

A cigarette butt smoldering in mulch under the porch has been listed as the cause of the blaze that engulfed the front of the home at around 6AM.

Four Adults and three children made it out of the home safely.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s