Discarded Smoking Material Cause of Columbia House Fire

Discarded smoking materials is the cause of a Columbia residential fire yesterday (Sunday) afternoon.

Columbia Fire Department went to a house at 1701 Cliff Drive just after 2:30.

All of the occupants of the house were home at the time of the fire and escaped safely.

About twenty thousand dollars in damages is being reported.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s