Accidental Fire At Fulton Duplex

No injuries in a Fulton Duplex fire last (Wednesday) night.

It happened just after 11:30 at 212/214 East 6th Street.

Crews located an active fire in the attic of the structure and were able to bring the fire under control in approximately one hour.

One person was at the residence at the time of the fire and made it out safely.

The Fulton Fire Department and Missouri State Fire Marshal’s Office have determined the fire to be accidental, with the cause possibly a faulty outlet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s