Car Catches Fire At Fulton House Ruled Accidental

A Fulton residential fire yesterday (Sunday) is being ruled as accidental.

It happened around 3:42 at 607 State Road Z.

Fulton Fire Department went to the fire where heavy smoke and flames were coming from a two story home, and a vehicle was also on fire inside the garage.

All of the occupants were able to get out safely.

Investigators say the owner of the house was working on a vehicle in the garage and sparks ignited starting the fire.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s