Residential Electrical Fire In Mexico

A power line coming into a home is to blame for an electrical fire at a house in Mexico.

According to Mexico Public Safety it happened around 9:14 on Friday morning in the 1000 block of Michigan.

Contractors had been working on a house when the power line came into the home and came into contact with some construction material and went to ground through some copper piping and other pathways.

Some flammable materials in the house began to burn but were removed and extinguished. No injuries reported.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s