Mexico Resident With Minor Burns in Generator Fire

A Mexico resident is recovering from minor burns suffered during a generator fire on Saturday.

According to Mexico Public Safety it happened just before 3 am in the 600 block of Macfarlane.

A fire was found on the back patio of a home.

The generator failed, and one of the residents went outside to start it again and the gasoline fume ignited.

The fire was put out before entering the house, however a section of the home’s siding burned and melted.

The resident who had minor burns was taken to SSM Audrain for treatment.






%d bloggers like this: