Fire Damages Mexico Home

Serious smoke and heat damage reported to a home in the 400 block of Robinson after a fire yesterday (Sunday) afternoon.

According to Mexico Public Safety it happened just before 3pm.

Officials say the fire started in the area of a living room room chair and likely was caused due to use of smoking products in and around the chair with the living room suffering significant fire damage.

The resident had left 15-20 minutes before the call about the fire was made to Mexico Public Safety.

No injuries reported from the incident.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s