Mexico Public Safety is releasing more information about the fire of a food truck style trailer in the area of West Love on Saturday afternoon.
Responding personnel say they found the trailer in a private driveway fully engulfed in flame.
The fire spread to the house and was melting the siding of another nearby residence and caused an overhead electric line to fall.
The fire was put out however the trailer was completely destroyed and burned through the roof of the home.
The trailer had not been used for some time, however still had propane on board and electricity running to it through an extension cord.
The owner had been cleaning the trailer earlier that day.
No injuries reported from the incident.