Walmart and Sam’s Clubs pharmacy locations in Missouri are set to start vaccinations on Friday.
Following the recent launch of the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program, the Missouri Department of Health and Human Services learned that 102 retail pharmacies were selected by federal partners.
The participants include:
- Mexico Walmart (4820 South Clark Street)
- Boonville Walmart (2150 Main Street)
- Columbia Walmart (Broadway, Conley and Grindstone Parkway)
- Sam’s Club Pharmacy (Conley)
- Eldon Walmart (1802 South Business 54)
- Jefferson City Walmart (724 Stadium West Blvd)
- Macon Walmart (705 East Briggs Drive)
- Moberly Walmart (1301 East Highway 24)
- Rolla Walmart (500 South Bishop Avenue)
- Sedalia Walmart (3201 West Broadway Blvd)
- Versailles Walmart (1003 West Newton Street)
- Warsaw Walmart (103 West Polk Street)
- Also the Sam’s Club Pharmacy in Columbia.
According to a press release locations were chosen based on population density, customer demographics, infection rates and availability of local healthcare resources, among other factors.
Those eligible in the state’s current tiers, Phase 1A and Phase 1B-Tier 1 and 2, can schedule vaccine appointments through the Walmart and Sam’s Clubs websites, once appointments become available.