Yard Fire On Lakeview In Mexico Damages Two Houses And An Air Conditioning Unit

A grass fire in Mexico yesterday (Thursday) afternoon is to blame for damaging 2 houses.

According to Mexico Public Safety it happened just before 3:30 in the 1000 block of Lakeview.

Advertisement

Responding personnel found that a resident was burning yard waste in a barrel, however went inside for a short time.

The burning debris from the barrel then caught the resident’s yard on fire and it spread into 2 neighboring yards before it was noticed by another neighbor.

The fire was put out however the siding on 2 houses was melted and an air conditioning unit was damaged.

No injuries were reported from the incident.

Leave a Reply