House Fire On Sannebeck Drive In Mexico On Thanksgiving

A faulty electric wall heater is the apparent cause of a fire on Thanksgiving Day in the 1100 block of Sannebeck Drive.

Mexico Public Safety responded to the fire just before 11 on the morning of Thursday, November 25th.

Advertisement

Residents stated the heater had not been functioning correctly.

Significant heat and smoke damage was reported to the room where the electric wall heater was located and the rest of the home suffered light smoke damage.

No injuries were reported from the incident.