The Mexico Bulldogs celebrate Homecoming tonight (Friday) at Hawthorne Heights when they host the Moberly Spartans.
The Bulldogs celebrate their six seniors that include Jacob Johnson, Ashton Belcher, DJ Long, Donye Nunnelly, Dylan Jackson, and Shantez Dorsey.
This year’s homecoming theme Nightmare At Hawthorne Heights.
KXEO will be carrying the game live.
A pre game interview featuring Bulldogs head coach Steve Haag starts around 6:40. Kickoff at 7.
The game will also be streaming on KXEO.com.
High School softball playoffs last (Thursday) saw Father Tolton defeat the Mexico Bulldogs 12-1.
Father Tolton scored seven runs in the second inning.
Landri Teel and Hanna Loyd each collected one hit for Mexico.
The Lady Bulldogs end the season with a 16-12 record.
Just two weeks left in the regular season of high school football.
Checking out games from Week 7 of Friday Night Lights tonight it will be a showdown to two undefeated teams in the Clarence Cannon Conference when Centralia clashes with South Shelby.
South Shelby has not beaten Centralia since 2014.
- Bowling Green puts their unbeaten season on the line when they play Wright City
- Blair Oaks travels to Hallsville
- California on the road at Eldon
- Capital City Hosts Truman
- Jefferson City goes to Columbia to play Battle
- Hickman at home against Rock Bridge
- Fulton goes for their first win of the season against Kirksville
- Hannibal hosts Marshall
- Helias plays Smith-Cotton
- Van-Far looks for their third straight victory when they host Louisiana
- Monroe City goes to Macon
- South Callaway hosts Mark Twain
- North Callaway travels to Montgomery City
In eight-man action it will be Paris at home playing Northwest Hughesville.
The Kansas City Chiefs improved their record to 5-1 after beating the Denver Broncos 19-8 at Arrowhead Stadium last (Thursday) night.
It was the 16th straight win for Kansas City over Denver.
The St. Louis Blues dropped their season opener 2-1 in a shootout against the Dallas Stars.
In Major League Baseball last (Thursday) night the Philadelphia Phillies eliminated the Atlanta Braves with a 3-1 win.
The Phillies will play the Arizona Diamond Backs in the National League Championship Series.