Mexico House Fire

A house fire in Mexico causes moderate damage early this (Monday) morning.

According to Mexico Public Safety the fire started in the bathroom of house in the 900 block of Mansfield just around 12:20 this (Monday) morning.

The fire moved into the hallway area where significant smoke and heat damage is being reported.

Everyone in the house was able to get out safely.

The caused of the fire was from a heavily used electrical outlet in the bathroom.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s