Space Heater Causes Fire in a Room at Apartment Building in Columbia on Quail Drive

A space heater is the cause of a fire in a room at an apartment building in Columbia last (Wednesday) night.

Fire officials say they responded to the fire just before 11 at 2603 Quail Drive.

Three people were in the apartment at the time of the fire however no injuries are being reported.

Damages estimated at around thirty five hundred dollars.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s