Grease Fire at House on North Washington in Mexico

A fire at a house in the 1200 block of North Washington last (Wednesday) night is caused by grease in a pan being overheated.

According to Mexico Public Safety it happened around 11 where a resident had a fire on their stove and attempted to move the burning out the home and the fire spread to and melted part of a nearby piece of furniture and caused a slight burn to the persons hand.

Audrain County Ambulance District personnel attended to the resident’s hand.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s