Two fire calls in Mexico over the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend.
Mexico Public Safety went to a house in the 1600 block of Christopher Drive on Friday afternoon at 2:40 in reference to a fire in a bathroom.
Personnel say they found there was a small fire in the windowsill of the bathroom, and had been put out.
The cause was determined to be careless disposal of smoking material.
Yesterday (Sunday) afternoon at around 12:11 Public Safety went to the 1100 block of North Washington in reference to a vehicle burning near a shed.
A 1996 Chevrolet SUV, was found with a fire in the passenger compartment.
The fire was contained and extinguished with the front passenger area suffering significant fire damage, the rest of the vehicle only had minimal damage.
Public Safety determined the vehicle owner had been soldering a door then left the vehicle after he thought it had cooled.
There were no injuries reported.