Mexico Public Safety Responds to Shed Fire on Emmons

No injuries in a shed fire in the 1000 block of Emmons yesterday (Sunday) afternoon.

According to Mexico Public Safety they went to the fire at around 1:12 yesterday (Sunday) afternoon and found a shed burning with a resident using a garden hose in an attempt to contain the fire.

The burning material was removed from the shed and the fire was put out.

The cause of the fire was likely due to  flammable material being to close to a heater.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s