Victims Of Moberly Carbon Monoxide Exposure Identified

A malfunctioning heating unit in an airplane hangar at Omar Bradley Airport in Moberly at around 11:30 yesterday morning [Tuesday] is the cause of 4 people being exposed to carbon monoxide.

Moberly Police report they responded to a privately owned hangar and found 2 men unresponsive, and one became unresponsive after the arrival of emergency personnel.

The victims are 29 year old Arron James Herring who is listed in critical condition in intensive care, 27 year old Matthew Gregory Trani II in stable condition in intensive care and 25 year old Wren Allen Johannaber is in stable condition.

Additionally, one Moberly firefighter was treated and released for carbon monoxide exposure.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s