Unattended Cooking Cause Of Mexico House Fire On West Breckenridge

Significant heat and smoke damage being reported to a Mexico home after a fire on Saturday afternoon.

According to Mexico Public Safety it happened just after 12 to a house in the 1000 block of West Breckenridge.

Responding personnel found the flame coming from the back of the home, which was determined to be the kitchen area.

The fire was contained and extinguished in that area.

The kitchen suffered significant fire damage and the cause was apparently unattended cooking.

There were no injuries from the incident.

Leave a Reply