Details Released On Sunday Morning Fire On South Olive

Details are being released on the fire Sunday morning in the 500 block of South Olive.

According to Mexico Public Safety, it happened just after 4:00 when a resident attempted to use a stove with a significant grease build up as well as pizza boxes and other items on it.

Advertisement

The items on the stove caught fire, damaging nearby cabinets.

The resident was able to extinguish the flames before fire crews arrived but suffered minor burns and smoke inhalation in the process.

Audrain Ambulance District transported him to Audrain Community Hospital where he was treated and released.

Leave a Reply