Mexico Man Suffers Minor Burns From Saturday Night Fire

A Mexico man has minor injuries following a fire Saturday, August 12, 2023.

Mexico Public Safety Department responded to the 600 block of Yale Street around 9:18pm.

Responding personnel found a a generator and gas can burning near a garage and covered patio.

The resident stated he had been running the generator throughout the day due to the extended power outage in the area.

He stated that as he added more gas to the hot generator, it caught fire.

The man suffered minor burns to his legs and was examined by Audrain Ambulance District and did not want to be transported to a hospital.





%d bloggers like this: